Three Confirmation classes have begun, 1 for adults and 2 for youth, with the Confirmation service taking place Sunday 30 May, Trinity Sunday.
The adult group is being led weekly by our Lay Readers Gerry Edwardson and Toby Partridge on Tuesday evenings, 7.30-8.30pm on Zoom, started Tuesday 13 April.
The Youth Confirmation groups, which are on Friday evening (7-8pm) and Sunday morning (11.30am-12.30pm), are being be led by Tony Richardson and Hannah Woods and and will run for 10 weeks. These are by invitation only in order to manage numbers, therefore please contact Tony (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the church office if you are interested in joining.
The course will follow the structure of the adult Confirmation Course:
- Session 1: Believing in God
- Session 2: God in our lives
- Session 3: The life and ministry of Jesus
- Session 4: The death and resurrection of Jesus
- Session 5: The Holy Spirit
- Session 6: Being a Christian
- Preparation for Confirmation
- Trinity Sunday - Confirmation with Bishop Pete @ Holy Trinity
- Session 7: Prayer
- Session 8: The Bible
- Session 9: Being church
- Session 10: Holy Communion