All the information in these notes is vitally important.
Please read carefully and retain:
- The club will run between 9.45am and 1.00pm from Monday 26th to Friday 30th July. We will end on the Friday with a Family Service at 12 noon during which you can enjoy some of the children’s activities, artwork and songs. This will be followed by a Family Picnic.
- Your child has been offered this place on condition that you commit to your child attending EVERY day of Holiday Club.
- Due to reduced numbers to facilitate social distancing there is a particularly long waiting list for Holiday Club. If you find your child is unable to take up their place for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer the place to another child. (Please note that we are unfortunately unable to refund your registration fee.)
- The leaders will be giving their time freely, however to help offset part of the cost of materials a registration donation of £25 per child has been requested.
- We will be exploring the life of Jesus. There will be crafts, games, songs and the usual Holiday Club fun.
- We will launch the Holiday Club at a service in church on Sunday, 25th July at 10 a.m. to which your family is warmly welcomed.
- The Holiday Club co-ordinators are Ann Lynes, Sandy Hills and Caroline Coates.
Our Children’s Champion is Janet Ioannou and our Church Safeguarding Officer is Eleanor Hooper.
- In accordance with our Child Protection Policy and Guidelines, which are issued by the Diocese of London and in accordance with which we work, all our leaders have been DBS (was CRB) checked and / or have signed a confidential declaration. Copies of the policy are available to view at the Parish Office (01923 822990).
- We ask you to supply a packed lunch every day (please bear in mind that children with nut allergies may be in attendance at the club so please avoid packing items that may contain nuts). Each day, please send in a drink in a REFILLABLE bottle which Club staff will refill for each child as required in order that they remain fully hydrated.
- Please provide your child with weather-appropriate clothing (raincoat, sunhat etc) and apply sun-screen if the day is very sunny.
- Holiday Club is a mobile phone-free environment. If your child has a mobile, please make sure that it is named. We will collect these for safe-keeping at the start of each day and return them when the children leave.
The Club will operate under any Government Covid restrictions which remain in place at the appropriate time.
PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT NOTICE
If somebody else is collecting your child after Holiday Club, or if you are happy for your child to walk home unaccompanied, we ask that you let us have the appropriate information and your permission in writing please. Failure to do so may result in your child being kept behind until they can be collected by a parent/guardian.
Thank you for assisting with the above enabling us to fully care for every child.